Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Tree Farm




















We got our Christmas tree!! It was probably the easiest Christmas tree hunt ever. We'd barely gotten out there before Spencer called me over to show me this pretty little tree and it was perfect. I can't remember the last time that's happened - usually there's a gap or it's crooked, or something!  This time, we waltzed right out there and cut down the first one we saw. My family's tree took a little longer, but we still weren't out there long. Good thing too because it was so cold!!! The wind is biting even with so many trees around you. Today I'm settling in for a long day of studying and tonight we'll be decorating this beauty! Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What an adventure! Aww, I love the holiday spirit. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete