Monday, December 22, 2014

Red and black Gingham







The last few days have been a whirlwind of Christmasy things and work. I still have a part time job that I'm able to work during breaks and only a very little bit during school. I've been logging a decent number of hours there this break and then filling the rest of my time with all the things I've been dying to do while I was studying for my exam. One of those things is updating the design and layout of this site! As unbelievable as it seems, scrubs and silhouettes is almost 1 year old! I figure it's about time to give it a facelift.  Since I'm no expert in anything web related (even something as simple as blogger), things might look a little off at times over the next few days.

One of the new additions that I'll be adding to outfit posts is the product links via ShopStyle. So much easier than how I was doing it before! The one below has either the exact piece I'm wearing, or something very similar and links to the retailers website. The vest I'm wearing is the lesser known sister of the J Crew herringbone vest (the one that's pictured below) that literally every single blogger has. It's a gorgeous vest, but I wanted something different just because I've seen it so much recently. When I was shopping on J Crew's factory website on Black Friday I spotted this alternate pattern and fell in love. Plus, the red is perfect for this time of year!

I'll be spending the rest of today finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping. Hopefully everyone else is more on top of their shopping game! Happy Monday.

2 comments: