I really shouldn't be blogging right now since my exam is in less than 24 hours...but I'm going to anyways. I'm so rebellious before exams - pajamas on all day, sitting on the couch with my cat. Spencer is the only human being I've spoken to in almost 48 hours - I'm painting such an attractive picture. But seriously, only one more day of this. Even though I'll be back to more studying Monday night, it won't be quite so high-pressure. I'm so looking forward to that.
This is obviously not what I'm currently wearing (refer to above description). This was an outfit from last weekend, and I love it because it's actually warm. I've been running out of ways to wear my sweaters and also dying to wear a dress so I paired the two together. The sweater is one that's made many appearances on here before, but this time I'm wearing it over a white lace dress which happens to be what I wore to our wedding rehearsal! Because it's extra cold here lately, adding a blazer made for the perfect number of layers.
I've linked some similar pieces below. No exact links because most of the pieces are old. The dress is the only one that's a bit pricey, but the one I'm wearing was too - I figured it was okay to spend a little more on my rehearsal dress! The blazer is available in black, the picture just happens to be in red which I actually really love.
Enjoy the last day of the weekend and I'll be back to a more consistent blogging schedule after my exam!





Nice layering! I'll definitely be using this idea. I love finding new ways to use and wear things that I already have. That's part of the reason most of my wardrobe stays out year round.
ReplyDeleteAnd I find myself doing the same with blogging, sometimes you need to just whip something up for stress relief!
DeleteExactly! It's funny too because sometimes it seems like the closer I get to exam time, the more I just need that mental break.
DeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete