I bought this swimsuit about a month ago for our road trip along the east coast and it's my absolute favorite swimsuit I've ever owned. I love all the gorgeous one-piece swimsuits I've been seeing lately and when I saw this one, I fell in love. Unfortunately it's currently out of stock and I'm not sure when and if it'll be re-stocked, but I've posted some similar suits, below. All the suits are from Asos and under $55. Here are some things to note before buying Asos brand swimsuits.
- Many of them don't come with any cups sewn in. I knew this when I bought my suit, but figured the awesome price made it worth the trip to get cups added. As an aside, why do people even make bathing suits without cups?! Please, someone explain this to me.
- Second, these aren't what I'd consider functional suits. Again, I bought mine knowing that I wouldn't be diving into pools while wearing it. I just fell in love with the design and since I avoid tanning, I wasn't worried about weird tan lines.
All in all I really like the Asos line and think they offer fun and unique designs that are really affordable. As a sizing reference, I'm wearing a US size 4 (Asos is a UK brand so make sure to double check the sizing system).


Great find! Too bad it's sold out! Glad you're enjoying your vacation, I can't wait to see more. I'm totally living through you guys right now, but I get a break too in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteI bet you're so ready! First year was so much longer than second year and once the weather gets nice, its so hard to sit inside and study. Good luck with the last few weeks!!
DeleteSadly for me, crisscross swimsuits are not flattering to my body type, but you look stunning. Can't wait to see more posts from your trip.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jasmine, your so sweet!
Deletesuch a great suit!
ReplyDeletehttp://hashtagliz.com