Tuesday, December 22, 2015

New Year's Eve Dresses for Under $100


New Year's Eve isn't one of those holidays that we typically go crazy for. Last year, we had a couple people over for a low-key party with cake and champagne, but even that was quite a bit more than the years before it. This year will be our first time spending New Year's Eve in another city, and I'm looking forward to spending the night out. I know Christmas is only three days away, but just in case anyone is still looking for the perfect dress to ring in the New Year with, I've compiled some of my favorite, affordable dresses that would be perfect for a New Year's Eve celebration. For the dress on the bottom right with the daring neckline, make sure to use the Asos student discount to bring it under $100. Links are listed below through shopstyle...happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment