Having started medical school so soon after graduating and getting married, we didn't have all that long to focus on designing and decorating our apartment. Our bedroom is one of the only places that is nearly complete. I spent a LOT of time over the summer re-doing a set of dressers to match the gorgeous canopy bed that Spencer built (that's a whole other post in and of itself!). My current design project has been focused on creating a simple, elegant dresser top. The challenge is to create a functional space that keeps all of my frequently used beauty products and accessories within easy reach, while maintaining a simplistic, aesthetically pleasing look. I've compiled some pictures as personal inspiration and hope they inspire you as well! Once I'm finished, I'll post pictures of the finished product.
Check back in on Wednesday for an outfit post! I'll be happy for the distraction from studying for my Neuroscience exam! Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
I love the layout of the first pic! I'm almost certain I have the same tray I found at a thrift store that I use for my perfumes. I'll be starting med school soon so I'll be looking forward to more posts from you! I'll def be sharing my journey on my blog. Med school bloggers, the more the merrier! Go girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on med school, that's so exciting! Seriously, there's not that many med school bloggers so I'm always so excited to meet someone else who does both! My favorite is the first pic too - I'll have to check out some of the thrift stores around me to see if I can find one. If not, it looks like ebay will be my best bet. Keep up the good work - I'll be looking forward to hearing about your med school journey!
Delete