Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rose Gold Chevron




sweater{marshalls), pants{h&m}, shoes{target, similar}, bag{express, similar}, watch{michael kors}, necklace{american eagle, sold out}

The last picture is proof that the sun does still exist here. Today was a balmy 40 degrees but it might as well have been 70. Anything above freezing feels like a tropical paradise to me! 

I kept my outfit really simple, opting for neutrals and pairing them with leopard printed flats and rose gold accent jewelry. I'm discovering more and more how important accessories are. They really do elevate very basic outfits to something chic and interesting. I bought two of the necklace above - one for me and one as a gift for my sister. I absolutely love the quality and the color, and can easily see it becoming a summer favorite!

It's hard to believe that my first year of medical school is going by so quickly! My summer plans have been finalized and I hope to share them on Monday! In the meantime, this weekend will be spent studying and working on presentations (you just never escape them). Enjoy the weekend and hopefully some warm(er) weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment