Hello again! I know its been quite a while since I last posted and I wanted to give a quick update. As you may know, my first year of medical school is quickly coming to a close. Quickly, as in much more quickly than seems possible! My posts may be a bit more sporadic than they have been. This is not only because I'll be crazy busy with exams, but also because I have some exciting plans that I'm working on for scrubs and Silhouettes! I started the blog over Christmas in between celebrating the holidays and studying for a make-up exam. I haven't had much of an opportunity to focus on design and improving the quality of the site. I honestly wanted to just give the whole blogging thing a go and see what happened! I'm really loving the way blogging has given me a creative outlet and a way to document all the wonderful details of everyday life. I'm also so excited about the new people I've met and been able to get to know through their little slice of the blogosphere. So obviously I'm going to be coming back for more! I'll continue to post over the next two months, but just not quite as regularly. That being said, stop in every now and then, especially once the summer is in full swing. I have three trips planned and my little day planner is packed full of lists of posts that I can't wait to share. The summer should be full of all sorts of fun stuff, from pics of our trips, outfit ideas, med school tips, and design inspiration. Just for a little sneak peak of whats to come (and because I'm too excited to keep secrets), I have posts planned which will focus on things in lots of different areas. I've listed a few below:
Medical school:
- medical school study tips
- writing a curriculum vitae
- preparing for medical school
Lifestyle:
- marriage and med school
- budgeting (aka enjoying your life while being a broke grad student)
- traveling
Style:
- professional dress on a *really* tight budget (especially since all I can think of when I hear people say budget is - "you keep saying that word - I don't think it means what you think it means")
- buying and selling with ebay
Design and Organization
- diy binders that are both functional and goregeous
- closet organization
- creating the your perfect work space
I hope you'll stop back and check these out as well as the staple outfit posts. I can't wait to see what the future holds for scrubs and Silhouettes!
Looking forward to it :-)
ReplyDelete