Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, White and No Blue













Happy Independence Day!! Somehow I got lucky and managed to score a day off yesterday. Spencer and I went out for lunch in downtown and enjoyed an absolutely beautiful, sunny day. We're both out of the classroom at clinical sites, but our hours have been matching up pretty well. It also helps that I can choose which days I'm on call to coincide with his work schedule. He usually works Sunday afternoons and evenings so I chose to schedule my first weekend call for tomorrow. The first day of OB was hectic, especially since the interns are completely new too. I'm getting used to feeling completely out of place for the first few days at a new site, but usually that doesn't last for too long. Hopefully I can jump right in tomorrow and learn everything quickly. Today will be spent reading and picnicking if the weather decides to cooperate. Enjoy the holiday!

PS. I got the dress at Target and it just went on sale for almost half off (kicking myself) so I linked it below. 

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you guys are able to be on the same schedule. And I never would have guessed that your dress was from target! It seems like a good buy even at full price so don't "kick" yourself to much

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress


    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I'm starting med school in August, so I have a while until rotations. They seem like so much fun though!

    lifeloveandmedicine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on getting into med school! I think almost everyone likes the clinical years best, but enjoy your first two years too! You'll be amazed at how much you learn :)

      Delete