1. Be in the moment
2. Pursue community with those around me
3. Use manual mode more often
4. Be open to vulnerability
5. Train to be stronger
6. Choose happiness daily
7. Read at least one book each month
8. Learn more CSS and HTML coding
9.. Practice generosity
10. Make healthy food choices
11. Be open to change
12. Find a mentor
13. Keep up with global events
14. Be an excellent doctor
15. Become more financially literate
16. Give back to the community
17. Set aside time to de-stress
18. Be forgiving towards others and myself
19. Accept the things I can't change
20. Seek out positivity
21. Ask for help
A mix of practical and idealistic, these are far from adhering to that SMART acronym we're all told to use when making goals. I thought it'd be fun to share more specific versions (albeit much harder to put in list form) of how I'm planning to work on each one. Hoping to breath some life into my January because it always seems to need it! In the meantime, enjoy these last few days of 2016! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment