Friday, January 16, 2015

Black and White Herringbone













Yay for Fridays! This week has gone by so quickly, and I feel like I've been on the go constantly so the three day weekend coming up is looking pretty great. Its bittersweet though since my sister is heading back to school. This weekend we're planning some winter fun before she heads back and my unit kicks into high gear!

This outfit was from last week when I had refugee clinic in the evening, before it got bitterly cold. I picked up this dress the day after Christmas and got it on super sale for under $20 at the Loft. I've been loving herringbone and this dress is perfect for wearing on rotations this summer. It was too cold to go coatless, but the dress is short-sleeved and thick enough to not have to worry about a slip. Plus, the print is perfect for adding some interesting detail under a white coat. 

Since I'm such a sale shopper, I often can't find the pieces I buy online anymore - that's the case with this dress too, but Loft is having a sale that takes 40% off their new dresses so I've linked some of my favorites below. These also happen to be the most colorful ones too - so many of the others were darker neutrals. Definitely not what I need more of during the winter!

1 comment:

  1. great dress

    international giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete