Friday, April 4, 2014

Wedding Reception - Its All in the Details


This past week has been my first break since beginning classes in early August. Christmas break was spent studying for a makeup exam, so the past few days have been heaven. Just today I've finally felt like I have time to post some of the pictures from our wedding last May! I plan on doing quite a few posts on wedding planning and budgeting since I spent all of last year honing my skills. I didn't have a wedding planner and did many do-it-yourself projects in order to keep costs down as well as achieve a moment in time that was uniquely us. Today I'm just posting some of my favorite detail shots as inspiration or just pretty shots to enjoy on your Friday afternoon! 







2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors in these wedding photos..so pretty and peppy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Definitely one of my favorite color combos :)

      Delete