Friday, April 25, 2014

Feeling Blue

Feeling Blue

Feeling Blue by scrubsandsilhouettes featuring Nanette Lepore

I'm loving all things blue lately and with our trip happening in less than 1 month, I'm also trying to nab some summer pieces. I'm head over heels for the Anthropologie swimsuit above - the pattern is gorgeous and reminds me of the blue and white porcelain that I've seen popping up lately. Unfortunately for me, its out of my price range, but I just had to share it in hopes that someone else would be able to snag it. The other pieces are ones that are on my wishlist! Check out my Polyvore profile to get the links!

2 comments:

  1. This is totally my color palette for the summer: neutrals, blue and white! Btw I'm obsessed with this dress I picked up from Old Navy weeks ago. Perhaps this could be a good alternative to the swimsuit (the similarish print), and it's def more versatile. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1010395&vid=1&pid=953411022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! The length also makes it hospital appropriate. I'll have to check and see if my Old Navy has it in stock because I really do love that print! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete