shirt//old navy (similar here), shorts//marshalls (similar here), shoes//marshalls (sold out), sunnies//ray ban (here, but I got mine on eBay)
Having only lived in the city for a year, there are still so many places to discover. Last night we took a walk around the Inner Harbor. We'd never stopped there before, only seeing it in passing. I'm always ready to get outside after work since it makes it truly feel like summer. I love the lab I'm working in, but I'm trying to soak in as much of my free time as possible. I always have a hard time reconciling my daydreams about what summer will be, with the reality I find myself with. During finals I obsess over the thoughts of warm weather, picking strawberries, swimming, kayaking, taking day trips, and doing just about anything associated with the warmer months. Once it's finally here, I realize how short it really is and worry I'm not taking full advantage of it. Tonight I started to feel the familiar month-into-summer fear - that it was slipping away just like all other days do. After a nice long talk with Spencer I realized that summer's going to pass just like any other period of time, but there's still so much of it ahead to enjoy and savor.


No comments:
Post a Comment