Christmas break has come and gone, and its time to prepare for another semester. I spent the majority of my time off studying for a makeup exam that I took a couple days ago. I had to miss a unit exam in October when my grandma passed away unexpectedly, and although I wasn't thrilled to spend those two weeks pouring over biochemistry notes, I was grateful to be able to make the test up. Spending those last few days with my grandma was extremely important to me. On a happier note, this break was still refreshing and full of time spent with family and friends. Christmas was wonderful, but my favorite day of break was the day after Christmas. Spencer, my family and I headed to Highland Forest, a local hiking spot, and spent the day outside in the snow. We hiked the trails and took a sleigh ride through the forest. Definitely the perfect afternoon! Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment