Thursday, January 9, 2014

Things I Love - Black and Gold


I've definitely been drawn to all things black and gold recently. Something about classic black paired with elegant gold just feels so sophisticated. I stumbled upon the beautiful planner above on one of my trips to Target. I love the simple design on the front, but fell in love when I opened it up. Gold dots and the prettiest of fonts decorate the inside. 


I was desperately in need of a new eyelash curler and this one does the trick while looking gorgeous at the same time. 


sold out, but similar @ macys
This Calvin Klein coat was a Christmas gift from my parents this year. I wanted a coat that was casual enough to wear on an everyday basis, yet polished enough to wear with professional clothes. This coat is the perfect balance of casual yet chic. 

Simple black bag with gorgeous gold accents. And better yet, it fits my small laptop perfectly, which definitely earns it an A+ from this medical student!

Hope you love the color combo as much as I do and make sure to check back in for a new outfit post coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment