Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fur and a Topknot





fur scarf (similar on clearance at jcrew), pea coat (similar at macys), skinny belt (similar at urban outfitters), pants (similar at macys), pumps (nine west)

The weekends give me an opportunity to play around with styles that wouldn't work as part of my usual medical school uniform. The warmer weather recently has been wonderful and I was so happy to get out and do some things beyond my usual small radius that includes our apartment, school, and repeat! Heels don't normally make an appearance during the week, except for when I'm practicing clinical skills on Thursdays with a standardized patient. We're strongly encouraged to wear professional clothes along with our white coats. While it can be a cold walk up to campus, I love the excuse to wear a skirt, dress or a pretty pair of pumps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment