Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summertime Jewels







shirt//tj maxx (similar with pretty extra detailing), shorts//marshalls (old, but I love this pair from F21), statement necklace//j crew (similar on sale), shoes//sperry 

Super simple outfit today because some days it's hot and anything more than shorts and a loose-fitting top is too much. Most of the pieces from my outfit are old or sold out, including the necklace, but if your looking for a good statement necklace, check out J Crew Factory. Their necklaces are all on sale today, and unlike a lot of statement necklaces out there, the quality is great. 
I'm entering the final two weeks of my research position and preparing for a couple more trips before summer comes to a close. I hate thinking about summer ending, but with so many exciting things still to come, it's hard to believe that classes start back up in three and a half weeks. So instead of dreading the end of this amazing summer, I'll be focusing on enjoying every minute of freedom and adventure that's coming up. 

7 comments:

  1. your denim top is perfect for everyday!

    xo!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit! I'm digging the details on the shorts and the necklace...and tell me about it, orientation is in three and a half weeks too, so I'm trying to do the same except I only have the week before off and a move just a few days before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy but exciting times ahead! My orientation didn't go too late most days, so hopefully your's is short and sweet too! I'm sure you'll have lots to do especially with setting up your new place :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you paired the necklace with this outfit - simple but chic ^^

    - Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and you have a such a lovely blog! I really like your long hair and this pretty necklace! :)


    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Eneli :) So glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete