Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rose Gold and a Romper










romper//old navy (similar here), shoes//target, necklace//american eagle (sold out, similar style here), watch//michael kors here

Another weekend day trip, this time to Fair Haven Beach State Park. We met up with my parents, did some exploring, and had a cookout for dinner. The weather was warm and humid, so my romper was the perfect outfit choice. It was cool and really comfortable. It basically feels like you're wearing pajamas, but thankfully doesn't look like it! I picked up the sandals from Target after seeing the good review that Laura from A Little Bit of Lacquer gave them. I have to agree with her - the sandals are really soft and don't cut into your feet at all. My only complaint is that they have absolutely no arch support so opt for something different if you're planning on walking a lot. 
In other news, I can't believe that we're already in July! I'm looking forward to a nice long weekend with family to celebrate the holiday. I'll be posting my new go-to picnic treat in the next couple days so keep an eye out for that! 

2 comments:

  1. I did a review of those same sandals in my post on the "Hunt for the Perfect Summer Sandal". I would agree with you on the lack of arch support which is why I ended up returning them. Other then that though, they are very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, it's just too bad I can't wear them if I'm planning on doing a lot of walking!

      Delete