boscovs (similar fit) , modcloth, ruche
I'm back to blogging after taking a week to ease back in to the school routine. Second year is already feeling so different from first year. Our lecture time is significantly less with much more case studies and outside reading. I'm really enjoying pathology and feel like I've formed a solid study plan which is especially important since pathology is more about self-study at my medical school. Today I'm back at the refugee clinic and wearing a clinic-appropriate outfit. My colorblock dress was a sale find at Banana Republic Factory store a couple seasons ago so it's no longer around, but I've included a few links to other colorblock dresses that I love.
I'm back to blogging after taking a week to ease back in to the school routine. Second year is already feeling so different from first year. Our lecture time is significantly less with much more case studies and outside reading. I'm really enjoying pathology and feel like I've formed a solid study plan which is especially important since pathology is more about self-study at my medical school. Today I'm back at the refugee clinic and wearing a clinic-appropriate outfit. My colorblock dress was a sale find at Banana Republic Factory store a couple seasons ago so it's no longer around, but I've included a few links to other colorblock dresses that I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment