Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mountain Florals






shirt//marshalls, shorts//new york & company (same shorts, different pattern here), sandals//nine west (old), necklace//lauren conrad

We've been in the Smoky Mountains now for three days and I wore this on Monday while we strolled around Gatlinberg. It was pretty warm out, but this outfit kept me cool, although it was a bit wrinkled by the end of the day (as you can see!). The shorts are my absolute favorite cut ever! They're the 7th avenue shorts from New York and Company, and I picked them up a few weeks back for $20. They fit me perfectly and the length is slightly longer too which is great. Unfortunately they're sold out online, but you might be able to find them in stores. 
I'll be posting a few more outfits from our trip and some pictures from our hikes and other adventures including todays sunrise hike. This morning Spencer and I woke up at 5 to get an early start and hike to a beautiful waterfall. It's the perfect time to hike since we were the only ones there and got to spend the morning enjoying the mountains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment