So sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted. This second unit covered more material than I think I've ever had on an exam other than the MCAT. I was putting in long hours studying for the past couple of weeks, but finally got to relax this past weekend. Spencer and I spent the weekend in Toronto, exploring the city and enjoying fall before this next unit gets underway. Neither of us had ever been to Toronto before even though we only live four hours away. It's such a wonderful city to visit and while most people speak English it's so much fun to hear the variety of languages spoken by other tourists. We were lucky to be blessed by beautiful weather - lots of sunshine without a threat of rain.
Our first day in the city was spent sightseeing. Toronto is very similar to New York without being anywhere near as crowded. It's also extremely clean with lots of parks and trees.The distillery district was our favorite area. There were lots of unique shops and restaurants to explore. We stopped at Pure Spirits Oyster Bar for lunch which was delicious! We spent the rest of the day walking through the city, seeing the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, the Air Canada Centre, and many other Toronto sights. I'll be posting more pictures from our second day in the city in the next couple days so stop back in!


So glad you stopped by :)
ReplyDelete